[AT] The value of tractor manuals

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 17 16:28:34 PST 2004

Mike:

I haven't experienced any outright errors on the exploded parts/assembly
drawings for JD tractors prior to 1960. They are confusing a bit sometimes
but not in error. Maybe the drawings were done in engineering at JD. I
suspect there are errors that have burrowed in, I just haven't experienced
them yet.

Probably will get exposed to one some time after spending several hours
reassembling a transmission or something complex like that!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com