[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Nov 16 15:01:51 PST 2004

On my HP All-in-one's the scanning size is programmable, John.  The
front controls give the operator options of scanning oversize or
undersize.  The default value is oversize scanning so that the edges of
the original piece of paper that is being copied don't show up on the
printed output, but just by pressing an adjustment button, I can change
that by 1% with each button press.

Larry