[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Nov 16 14:56:47 PST 2004

I hate to say "me too" but I also like the idea of scanning parts and
keeping the image files for gaskets.  It makes a lot of sense.  NOW I
know what I want to do with the "El Cheapo" HP all-in-one that came
bundled with the latest laptop computer that I bought -- it's going to
the shop!  The retail price on this thing (model 1110) is about $70 and
less than a week ago I saw where someone was trying to give theirs away
on Freecycle.com.

Larry