[AT] Homemade trailers

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 18:37:12 PST 2004

Dave:
Any trailer built since 1975 must have brakes on ALL axles.  Lighting
requirements are more stringent also, but not all that bad.  You should not  have a
lot of trouble getting it licensed.  In Oklahoma, you don't have to  have a
tag on it if it is a farm trailer.   I have built several and  it seems to be
one of the best methods for therapy....

There is one around here that I used to own and the guy still owes me $500
on.   I sold it for $1750 and only got $1250.  He asled me a few  months ago if
I wanted it back for what he had paid me.....

It is a 30 ft flat gooseneck with 900 X 16 tires and wheels.  The  axles have
hydraulic Brakes.   I could probably get you a gooseneck  hyd hitch for about
$300.  Or you could build one...

Made from an old military trailer. Wood floor.  It just needs  going over
with a welder and grinder.  It is painted.....

Cecil in OKla

I could get it for you if you are  interested....