[AJD] Chuck Postma

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 14 10:20:43 PST 2004

Dee:

I think so. However, it was before my involvement in the hobby so I'm not
sure. Chuck was very active in the Lynden Club and putting on the Lynden
show. I learned after I bought the 1943 B on all steel that Chuck had
paraded this particular tractor regularly at the Lynden show.

He will be missed. I saw and talked to Chuck at a recent Meridian Equipment
Auction on the Guide Meridian probably less than a month ago. I didn't
realize at the time that his end was near. Life is too short.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com