[AT] Shop heating

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 13:33:58 PST 2004

>         A lot of contractors do exactly that.
>         Do you suppose that you could find room for enough .37 cent stamps to paste on one to mail one of those big rocks?
>

> "farmer"

	Sorry, I forgot to mention that several of them were too large to
pick up with the bucket on the PC-200 and I figure they weighed somewhere
between 2 and 3 tons. I pushed them into the hole before I put anything
else in there so they might be hard to get to if you want one.  I don't
think you could get enough stamps on them to move them off the property.
;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson