[AT] Shop heating

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Nov 13 13:43:28 PST 2004

Somebody up in your area is probably already doing that, Cecil.  They
staple woven wire fencing around the perimeter of a pallet and then fill
the thing up with rocks and ship them off to landscape architects who
proceed to charge an arm and a leg for the artistic placement of them
all over your lawn.

Larry