[AT] Shop heating

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 10:08:54 PST 2004

Cecil,  good to hear you got your dirt work done ahead of the snow.  I'll
take that stone if you'll truck it down here.  LOL.

I know one thing. You have already saved yourself a ton of money compared to
having to hire a contractor to do that work.  Now I'm starting to understand
why Lucille lets you hang around.  grins.

Charlie