[AT] Shop heating

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Thu Nov 11 17:08:46 PST 2004

I came up on the tail end of this thread:  Are you all talking about the
big kerosene/heating oil heaters that commonly reside in a hallway of a
house?  If so my grandparents heated with one for years.  They replaced
it in the early '90s, (had no idea they were still made but they were)
not long after their health got bad and went to central heat/air.  The
old heater is still there, soon to be removed in preparations for some
remodeling so come June, my soon to be wife and I can reside there!

Al