[AT] New Toy and Auction Prices

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Nov 11 13:27:01 PST 2004

Congratulations on the H.  I always thought your were too reasonable and
level-headed to be hanging out with those engine guys 100% of the time (-;
Your TPA is a respectable 8-10 but might be at high as 16-18.  The real
impressive stat is your RIPA (rusty iron per acre).  It has to be way on up
there.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!