[AT] One Expensive John Deere

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 9 20:16:22 PST 2004

Herb:

The only thing unusual about that tractor is the price. I suspect that a
"ham fisted" eBay seller intended to price it at $1825.00. I don't recall
exactly which tractor model it was but if I remember right it was a late
model Plain Jane B prior to a mid 1947 and was a hand start. That price
corrected might even have been on the high side!

As I recall only, one of a kind, JD's like an experimental GP's sell in that
price range.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door