[AT] New owner

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 9 15:52:01 PST 2004

I could sure use one of those Richard
I've just spent a lot of time and effort trying to keep my old Case hammer
mill working. Replaced one bearing but could not get the pulley off the
other end to replace that bearing so just put in more grease and tightened
it up hoping it will last as long as I do. Now I have to build up the inside
of the fan housing as it has worn (rusted) through again. With a little luck
it will be hammering and grinding feed for the cattle again soon.
I think yours is a little too far distant for me to consider.
I'm guessing the number 10 means it is a ten inch wide mill? Thats how Case
designated their models. Mine is a 14 and wouldn't want to go any smaller as
it would be hard to put bales through it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/