[AT] Tractor lighting puzzler

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 08:26:38 PST 2004

John, it sounds like the light filaments were going to ground through one
of the filament circuits -- putting the filaments in series resulting in
dim light.

I will have to check the light switch on my TO-35 to see how it switches --
lights aren't installed presently.  I don't recall hearing of having high
and low filaments on at the same time -- is this a tractor thing?  Maybe
someone on the list can comment.

Bob Holtzer