[AT] Tractor lighting puzzler--slightly amazing!

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 04:50:13 PST 2004

Doug,  your explaination below goes back to a point I tried to make a few
days ago (not necessarily tractor related.  well maybe with some new hi tech
tractors).   On boats it is a good idea to fuse the grounds on electronic
gear so that a stray current does not try to use the internals of the
electronics for a ground path. The fuse won't stop it but it will blow with
a large current (say from a bad starter ground) and save the electronics
from frying.

Charlie