[AT] OT: Firey End to My Car

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 7 21:17:36 PST 2004

When I was in elementary school, I remember that happened to one of the
kids that rode the bus I did.  Bus stopped to let her out, she looked
out the door, and screamed.  The driver wasn't looking, but when she saw
that there was no house there, she took the kid back on the bus and, I
guess, completed the route.  I assume the girl's parents both worked as
well, and they may not have known either.

Ed