[AT] Jap tractors

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Nov 7 07:39:14 PST 2004

Thanks Gerald,

I did a look up on them and found some interesting sales sites. I see they
sell them in cargo units of 20' to 40' some needing refurbishing and some
that are rebuilt. I see they are looking for area dealers. most of them look
to be earlier year tractors. most with loaders and engine rekits etc and
seem to be mostly in the 8k range for the 20 to 35 hp units.

Thanks again for the info, I didn't really know about the 650 jd being a
Yanmar , and if you have had one for years your experiance with its
performance is appreciated.

Most look like good units, but as you say where they have been and doing
what is another question?

thanks again

Don