[AT] Ok, you asked /was/ What are you folks thinking?

WF Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Sat Nov 6 08:02:35 PST 2004

> I think I will quit the list when the MERRY Xmas stuff starts .
>
> Don

I'm not quitting til Spencer pulls the plug. I've learned far too much and
had far too many chuckles to bail out. I've learned to use my delete key
once a thread takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to stick it out in the hopes that one day someone will ask a
question I have the answer for, and I'll be able to return the favor.

Warren

---