[AT] What are you folks thinking?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 4 10:43:24 PST 2004

Sorry to hear that Spencer
I hope the individual might reconsider leaving as I think there is still a
lot of good to be found in the list we have here.
I don't even discuss Canadian politics, just not that interested.
Well,its a beautiful day and  I'm off to the fields for some real tractor
work. Still trying to clean up the disaster of this years linola crop.
Beautiful looking crop but frozen so bad its not worth harvesting so I"m
cutting and baling some, probably burn the rest.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/