[AT] OT: Chainsaws

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Nov 3 20:05:24 PST 2004

Kyle:

I too own a Stihl 031AV and recently used it extensively. Went to my local
Stihl dealer and was informed that Stihl is abandoning or has already
abandoned parts support for it. I got a used part from the dealer that I
needed. However, I went on eBay and found some stuff I needed and ran on to
a dealer of chain saw parts. Do a search on eBay for "Stihl 031AV" and check
out the seller there that has an eBay store.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com