[AT] A part for my JD 2010

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 03:01:46 PST 2004

Case IH and New Holland have very similar services for dealers, but do
not offer the access to the general public.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and
groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more
desolation. War is hell. -William Tecumseh Sherman, Union General in the
American Civil War (1820-1891)