[Farmall] Mystery Tractor D-50 Cast your VOTE

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Tue Nov 2 19:13:38 PST 2004

Well, I thought there were a bunch of experts on the Farmall List but I'm
sorry to say that noone was correct.  You guys should be ashamed of
yourselves.  You fell for the oldest trick in the book on the 12/14 series
of tractors.  See for yourself - the serial plate picture has just been
added.
Its a shame Sneaky didn't vote,  I know he wouldn't have held up the
integrity of the "LIST".

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3010962&a=31473492&pw=

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA