[AT] OT: Firey End to My Car

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Tue Nov 2 14:41:07 PST 2004

Last night at 3am I woke up and couldn't get to slep. It was raing outside
and I was trying to read myself back to sleep. I wound up waking p my wife
unintentionally, good thing too. she thought she heard something
downstairs. On investrigating, we foun my Dewalt battery chager snapping,
crackling, popping and smoking. Fortunately a fire had not started (yet).
If one had and neither of us was awake, I probably would not be writing
this. Let's be careful out there and make sure you smoke detectors are
working and have fresh batteries.

Take care,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan