[AJD] JD Mechanical Lift

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Nov 2 17:30:00 PST 2004

Don:

I have only seen one document on it. I believe it is in the 1942 Plow and
Cultivator Repair Manual. I'll dig up my copy to verify. As I recall there
is a parts break down in this catalog. If so, I can scan the material and
email it to you. We had one of these lifts on a JD B when I was a kid. Seems
to me it worked ok but if the cast chain shield is missing it was a bit
dangerous. I also seem to remember there were at least two versions of this
lift. One for the B's and another for the A's. As soon as my senile mind
recalls where I put the repair catalog I will add additional info.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com