[Farmall] Mystery Tractor D-50 Cast your VOTE

cliff king crawlerman1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 16:58:37 PST 2004

OK ok Karl...ya got me to laughin so hard on that one I fell plum out the chair I was cruizin the net in...Picture a 12 or 14 series that has enough power to pull a wheelie that big...UHHH OOPS....nuff sed.

Cliff

I think it's a pulling tractor. It has a big wheelie bar attachment in the
rear to keep its enormous power from flipping it over backwards. The caster
wheel is a little bigger than you usually see.

-Karl