[AT] A part for my JD 2010

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:26:37 PST 2004

The dealer makes all the difference or sometimes how engaged the guy behind
the counter is in his job.  I know that Deere parts are high but we can
still get a significant portion of what we need for tractors 40-50-60 years
old and that is remarkable.  Sometines deere isn't all that expensive.  I
nneded a starter for my 40 and the rebuilt Deere starter was 139.00 MINUS a
twenty dollar core charge-on rhw net I saw them as high $200 PLUS the core
charge plus $20 shipping.  Dealer had it in 3 days for no addiional shipping
charge (overnight was extra). Detlan Equipment in Silverdale PA and they are
technically not an ag dealer I don't think.  No financial interest just a
customer.

Dana

SE PA