[AT] A part for my JD 2010

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 1 21:24:26 PST 2004

Ralph:

I find the site to be extremely valuable. I can find out if JD still sells
the two cylinder part and if so at what price. Then I can decide if I'm
going to search for used or pay the Green Monster. Also helps when finding
things on eBay. Keeps me honest on my bidding!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com