[AT] NC Trailer regulations

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 19:45:04 PST 2004

In California, the 14.5" mobilehome tires that are
marked "MH" after the tire size can only be used to
transport manufactured homes. You can use the axles
and wheels on your car/equipment trailer, but to be
legal you must also use the 14.5" "lowboy" tires. They
are more expensive, but are also more heavy duty and
safer to use.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com