[AJD] Another Plea For Education

hwooden hswooden at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 16:57:45 PST 2004

If the coil uses an external resistor,  the primary resistance should be
1.5 Ohms +or- .25 Ohms.
If it has internal resistance,  the primary resistance will be 3-4
Ohms.  HTH  If the circuit has too much resistance,  the spark will be
weak.  If the resistance is to little,  the points will burn very quickly.
hwooden