[AT] Aumann auction Nov 26 & 27 in IL???

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 30 12:30:38 PST 2004

Dad went with a friend of his. They brought back the Massey Harris 101
Jr. Not sure what he paid for it. Dad said there were a lot of
different things there. He commented on an Oliver Super 66 Orchard that
sold for $32K. I couldn't find it on the listing so not sure if Dad got
his details mixed up or not. He said it looked like it just came off
the showroom.

As someone else mentioned...not a very nice day for an auction. I would
have like to go but used the time to put new tie rod ends on his 2640
Deere instead and do a few other maintenance things.

Brad

On Nov 30, 2004, at 1:49 AM, Dean VP wrote:

> Anyone go to the Aumann auction November 26 & 27?  Any results?
>
> http://www.aumannauctions.com/
>

> Dean A. Van Peursem
> Snohomish, WA 98290
>
> I'm a walking storeroom of facts..... I've just lost the key to the
> storeroom door
>

> www.deerelegacy.com

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/