[AJD] Listed Crop Cultivator

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 29 21:20:40 PST 2004

Ron:

We had a 227 on our 70 and I totally agree. And the extra large nose
shroud/grill is absolutely needed as well. We had a 300 bushel Anthony dual
cylinder hoist wagon and when it was full even the 70 had to bark at times.
We prayed for a deep cold spell many a time. No fun in the mud.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com