[AT] Off Topic - Keyless remotes for truck

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Nov 29 06:13:07 PST 2004

Before I became self employed 40 years ago, I installed garage doors and
operators professionally for a few years.  At that time, there were only 55
different signals.  We had to keep track of which frequency went where.  It
must be a lot different now since radio controls have become so common.
Back in the olden days the luxury of an operator was fairly rare, and the
frequency couldn't be changed by the owner.  Most folks were happy to have a
door.  :-)

George Willer