[AJD] Went to a Sale Today

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Nov 28 10:56:23 PST 2004

Jim,
	I got that part.......did alot of it.  Throw out first.  The discs
cultivate the sides of the lister ridges and the shovels cultivate next
to the row.  Next you throw in.  The discs move the ridges into the crop
and the shovels plow out the remainder of the ridge that the disc can't
get.  Then by the 4th of July when it is knee high, you start to "lay
by" the corn with a shovel plow or high-up or whatever that cultivator
is called locally.  Last cultivation of the season.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA