[AJD] Model E question

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Nov 28 08:16:02 PST 2004

Another note on the magnet, in all my years of searching I have never been able to locate an NOS magnet. As I have the rest of the magneto NOS in pieces, you can bet I would have bought one if I could find it.
Just use yours if it works
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!