[AJD] Went to a Sale Today

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Sun Nov 28 06:20:18 PST 2004

Dean and All,

Go-Dig = Listed Crop Cultivator.  Thanks to Ron and Chester for the
correct name.

The 730 lister that sold was the one in the bottom pic (730H).  I
already have one of those, but it isn't in as good shape as the one that
sold yesterday, but I only paid $30 for mine, but had to drive 150 miles
to get it.  That was back when gas was "cheap" at "only" $1.25 :)

I'll try to get some pics of the cultivator this morning before it
starts snowing (supposed to get 4" to 8" by tomorrow) and post them.

Thanks guys,

Terry