[AT] Small show Nov. 20

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 06:44:42 PST 2004

--- rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:

> Hi all.
> Saturday November 20 my club WAPA (Western Antique
> Power Associates) put
> on a small show in Etiwanda CA.  This was for the
> yearly open house of
> the Chaffee-Garcia House, a home for some of the
> early settlers of the
> area.  Just seven members displayed, but we had a
> nice time and the
> weather was good.
> Pictures at:

Ron, some real nice pictures, those kids having fun
are a real joy.  I've had some real nice times (read
'relaxing') at this type of small show.
Would you warm climate types keep sending pics so we
don't get withdrawal?  Up here we have everything
stored away for winter.
Thanks,

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!