[AT] Small show Nov. 20

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Nov 27 18:27:16 PST 2004

Ron thanks for sharing. My blood boils when I see one of the old Maytag
washing machines.  I have the one my Mother had while I was growing up. It
was originally equipped with the little engine, but was converted to
electric motor operation when we moved to town. Some SOB got into the
building and broke the aluminum lid off for the little bit of scrap.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA