[Steam-engine] Peerless for sale in North Florida

steve hall livesteam at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 16:35:19 PST 2004

Jim thanks for Volunteering to vouch for this engine. It has been a blast
operating this tractor. Easy to fire,pleasure to drive. Since we moved down
here all we have used to fire it has been Peacan wood and Live Oak
wood(neither burn very hot or long lasting) Never thought I would miss sooty
old Penna coal. If you know any one interested in it, have them give me a
call. To bad you never got to see the fabulas water wagon we got up in pA
for it. We just had a amish buggy works make all new wooden wheels for it. I
tols Willis we have to sell it, he was sad to hear that we had to sell it
also. After I sell it I'll be back to only one little Weeden toy steam
engine. This is the same toy Weeden that I blew up as a kid. At least it
will be a lot less hassle taking it to shows. Steve   1-386-330-2566 10AM to
11PM eastern time any day.