[AT] Trade expressions

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Nov 27 13:57:08 PST 2004

Written on a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood high on the back wall of Pamlico
Homebuilders (building supply) in Bayboro, NC.

"If you want it bad enough to steal it, ask me and I'll probably give it to
you."

The man meant it too.  Unfortunately he died a few years back.  I hope his
family feels the same way he did.

Charlie