[Farmall] Geoff Guager Accident

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Nov 26 15:14:14 PST 2004

Paul, I a sorry to hear that I will send you someting to help get Geoff
some readiing material. It seems like this is a bad year for deer hunting
accidents. One of the group of hunters that were shot and 6 killed by the
man from Minn. went to school with my wife. His first wife was maid of
honor in my wedding. He is lucky he is a survivor, but will be hurting for
some time to come.
Terry