[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Nov 26 11:10:40 PST 2004

Heck, I gotcha both beat!  I still use the method my grand dad
used.......The handle of the hammer that is in the tractor toolbox.<G>

About 10 years ago while spraying, I kept ferrying loads over a field
with a large John Deere 4 wheel drive tractor pulling a chisel plow or
field cultivator tilling a harvested sweetcorn field.  This particular
field was off the road so as to not be observed.  There were a couple
John Deere company vehicles, a pickup and a van in attendance.  The
tractor had a GPS antenna on the cab roof.  It seemed to me they were
not getting much field work done with such a large piece of equipment.
I mentioned it to my field man and he told me to fly down next to the
tractor and have a look.  No operator in the tractor at all!!!!!

Ron Cook
Salix, IA