[Farmall] VIN # for IHC 1941 Pickup

David McDonald jswords at mcn.net
Fri Nov 26 09:20:04 PST 2004

Dear List

Sorry that this is not tractor related but a good friend is trying to
find the VIN number
on his number (old :)  ) 1941 IH pickup.  I think it is a K1.

Any help would be great or point me to the correct email list to join.

later
david

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub & Super A Farmall, IH 100 & 130, 140, AC G
McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.