[AT] Gas Tank Leap

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 04:58:40 PST 2004

This one E Mail has to be a 100 year plus leap in man's accomplishments.
Paragraph one deals with the most basic of methods, while paragraph goes to
the lastst and greatest.  Makes me stop and think what a wonderful,
enchanting time we live in.   When you get your transporter up and running,
Cecil, I hope you will beam me down to your place for a visit.  I suspect I
will disappear into my computer monitor and reappear in front of your
monitor a moment later.  By the way, what's for lunch???

Charlie V. in WNY