[AT] Concrete slab

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Nov 26 02:50:31 PST 2004

> I took a piece of 4 inch schedule  80 pipe about 7 feet long, dug a hole 3 feet deep, put the pole in it, centered it up and put 240 lbs of sakrete in the hole.  It hasn't moved yet.  LOL
>
> I bet you're getting some white rain.  Hope you got your dirt work finished.
>
> Charlie

	Yes, I'll bet that mailbox post is there for a while, Charlie.

	As to the Sakrete, I just poured it in dry and wondered why they
didn't put water in the hole first. But, I thought I'd give it a try that
way anyhow. I have places here where we have surface water but that was
not one of them. Next time I'll do it your way.

	No white stuff down here as yet and we don't really want any,
thank you. I understand you Finger Lakers are going to get some this
morning if you haven't already. Should make for better deer hunting.
I have to admit I did mount the light bars and the hydraulic pump for
my snow plow on the dump truck the day before yesterday just in case.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson