[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 18:54:23 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/25/2004 6:47:30 PM Pacific  Standard Time,
cvee60 at hotmail.com writes:
When I want to check the gas, I  take off the cap, wipe
the stick clean with my hand, and tap it into the  tank to the bottom.  Then
I pull the stick back out and look at  it.  I know I am just a crude old man,
but it sure tells me how much is  left in the tank.
Hey did you get that idea from me I made a stick that has  knotches on it to
tell how many galoons are left in my big LA. 1 in. equals two  gallons.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460