[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 17:54:26 PST 2004

I understand why all should work correctly on a restored tractor, but this
sure is getting complicated.  The gage on my 340U has not worked since I
have owned it.  I think it stays on empty.  I carry a stick in the battery
box behind the seat.  When I want to check the gas, I take off the cap, wipe
the stick clean with my hand, and tap it into the tank to the bottom.  Then
I pull the stick back out and look at it.  I know I am just a crude old man,
but it sure tells me how much is left in the tank. Grin.  I know, the
correct police would never buy into that program.

Charlie V. in cold WNY