[Farmall] Farmall Super MD

BIRDDOG cvill at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 25 08:12:56 PST 2004

Disclaimer----

Just an afterthought, Kevin.  I do not wish to give the impression that I
have worked on the semi-diesels similar to yours.  My comments are based on
the premise that a carbureted fuel system is a fuel system, is a fuel
system, is a fuel system.  If I have made any incorrect assumptions with
regard to the MD, hopefully others with hands on will correct me.  It is
just usually best to check out the simplest fixes first and work your way
up.  The beast part I like about the MD is when you are on the seat, pulling
a v-cut disk and rolling about a ton of soil at a time.  They were a great
machine to work with.

Charlie