[AJD] Ebay 3855280526 B1651R Page 48 in parts catalog

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 10:04:28 PST 2004

I looked at the ebay item mentioned in another post,
Item #3855280526.   I have one of these that came with
a BO tractor we bough years ago.   It looks like the
steering wheel from my 27D with a rod that locks into
that bolt on cast part on the flywheek B1608R Ratchet,
 flywheel crank.  So in this case the seller is
correct,  it's for an BO.  They are fairly cumbersome
to use,  but when you have full orchard fenders on it
makes life easier.

               Chris