[AJD] JD B flywheel crank

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Thu Nov 25 07:48:14 PST 2004

Bill,

I saw this item also. Figured seller was not educated in the ways of JD or
was intentionally selling this as something it is not. Looks like a handle
off an old gate valve that got broken off. But then again, there may be some
kind of critter out there that I'm not aware of. But like you said, what
would be the point?