[AJD] Carburetor woes...

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Nov 24 07:40:12 PST 2004

Chris
Years ago I broke off my our ORIGINAL JD carb nozzle removal tool in an H carb! Talk about a double disaster!
It took us hours but we finally got the puller and nozzle out and I then promptly had reproduction nozzle pullers made so this would never happen again.

Colorado weather being what it is, we don't have the internal rust problems like you guys do. I do know some guys though around here who at least paint the inside of their bowls with gas tank sealer.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!