[AT] 460 diesel

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Nov 24 06:36:28 PST 2004

I thought the same thing. I've run a 560 gas and a 560 diesel and I'd much
rather have the diesel (FIL has a diesel with power steering and uncle has a
gas with PS). I've also run one with manual steering and it was a miserable
puppy to drive. What are your reasons for wanting the gas engine and manual
steering? That may shed a whole different light on the subject.
Mark